Close

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

cs go servers down

Servers been down for a day know due to maintenance or sth i assume, just making this thread to ask if you know when it will be back up

thanks in advance, peace

Post Thanks / Like
    Untouch turned the servers offline because the plugin is broken, but he is trying to fix it and it might be up today but i ain't promising anything (:

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there. It's absolutely normal, it happens sometimes. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about it. The servers are always updating, the developers are trying to make it better. You cannot make the changes when the servers are running, you need to turn them off for a while. It actually happens frequently, but it doesn't last too much. By the way, you can play on the official servers, they are having a much better uptime and stability, but only 64 tickrate and a lot of cheaters. I've been playing on them, and I lost a lot of games and nerves. I even had to use boosting service https://eloboss.net/faceit-boost to get my rank back, it was my only salvation.
    Last edited by RPreston007; 05-08-2020 at 03:43 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is the server still running?

Post Thanks / Like
    Is the server still running? I have the same question...... I would like to play in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive with someone too as my friends don't like it

Post Thanks / Like
    I love this game a lot too because it's really addictive for me. By the way, guys, if we are talking about different games, where do you usually check the news? I have found this homepage of https://tips.gg/ but I would like to get more information about your favorite resources as well. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by susaanee; 02-23-2022 at 06:55 AM.

Thread Information