Close

Post Thanks / Like

surf_industries on CS:GO

The current start boost on this map is horrible. Its very inconsistent and after trying for nearly 20 minutes i never even got one boost even close to wr start. It takes the fun out of the map as competing with top times is impossible if you are not experienced in the art of cheezing boosts. pls fix

2. Thanks Louieismyname, Icekream, Auzzie, daniel3k, RedVenom thanked for this post
    New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    pls fix

Post Thanks / Like
    Same problem on surf_voteforthisone s2. It makes surfing the first ramp really awkward.

Post Thanks / Like
    It works perfectly for the moment, maybe because of the new cs:go version. I hope version by version there will be at least one stable version of cs go. So far a lot of bugs and ni fixes by the valve developer team, which is very sad. It is sad for me as I collect rare items in order to sell them lately on https://itemherald.com and sometimes when I get a rare item after the match I can not see it in my inventory and steam support service needs to be contacted in this cases. In most situations, they can resolve the case but there are also cases when they can not help you with anything.
    Last edited by John_Arthur; 10-02-2020 at 01:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, new versions fix bugs most of the time, so now it works totally fine for me as well.
    Last edited by majestic; 10-02-2020 at 12:54 PM.

Thread Information