Close

View Entry Info: false reports by crash fort

Category:
Complaint
[OPEN]
Username
Please enter the users current chat name.
Nea
Time
Time of day that the offense took place.
2/02/17
Admins Online
List any admins who were on the server at the time.
n/a
Steamid
Please enter the steamid of the offending user.
STEAM_0:0:7270929
Complaint Description
Please describe the details of the situation.
crash fort submitting false reports
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

false reports by crash fort

So since crash fort seems to think anyone from australia has shit internet ('rekt by au internet xd' apparently not a joke to him unlike it is to other players) he has taken it upon himself to falsely report some of my stage records, ones that i specifically beat on the aus server with a stable 5 ping such as stage 1 spacejam (3 times, including first time that was removed by a troll report), the beginner stages and many others, rebeating stage 2 surf_epic 3 times after first time my wrcp was removed yet still lagged right? As far as i know every other top surfer doesn't think i lag records purposefully or not so i think crash thinks he knows more than he does, sounds like he hates aussies, also seems to have a hard on for only swedish players, my personal opinion.

2. Thanks Ocean, Sundayy thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    "rekt by swedish player xd"

4. Dislikes Spari disliked this post
    Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    "So since crash fort seems to think anyone from australia has shit internet"
    "hates aussies"
    No, I don't.

A random new player comes and somehow easily takes record from Beetle, Synki, Syfo, Rapha and others with worse routes and worse speeds. Nothing wrong here.
    Good example here is Syfo because their stage records are already properly quick, and every time (no exceptions) you do either -0.00 or -0.01 with a worse execution.

6. Likes -BN liked this post
    Dislikes Spari, Boo, Ocean disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like to hear opinions from other players, you seem to be the only one that thinks this way

8. Likes ryuko liked this post
    Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    How is he lagging the stage records if it isn't the startzone? I was under the impression that if you lag in the middle of your run, or the endzone, it's going to be a slower time. So for most stages we can tell if a stage is lagged by checking the startzone. right? Unless that isn't the case.

Also, systm was probably one of the best surfers on cs:go, if that holds any value. lel

10. Thanks Ocean thanked for this post
    Likes ryuko, Ocean liked this post
    Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    systm is rly good for sure only questionable times ive seen are pancake b and borderlands s6

could be possible some are lagged but probs not xd

12. Likes ryuko, Louieismyname liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusché View Post
    systm is rly good for sure only questionable times ive seen are pancake b and borderlands s6

could be possible some are lagged but probs not xd
    synki and I looked at pancake bonus last night he gets more speed than synki off 2nd ramp and carries more units to the end it's for sure legit

14. Thanks Ocean thanked for this post
    Likes ryuko, Louieismyname, Synth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    kusche iirc on borderlands s6 i get like 20 or so units more than u off 2nd ramp and have average 2073u/s compared to ur 2059u/s so that's easily explainable.

crash fort, it's not as easy as u think for me to take some of these stages. It's pretty common knowledge that the timer resolution isn't the best on ksf so any 'worse execution' u saw probably doesn't prevent me from finishing the stage at least in the same tick as the other run. if i have to explain some of the stages then sure

stage 2 surf_epic, flac gets a bad startzone, surfs 4th ramp too long and surfs last 2 ramps too low i found, i even coached vehtran on that stage and he's +0.06 on my time after a short time

stage 8 lody_preview, really isn't that hard to finish in the same tick on that stage with a good startzone

stage 1 spacejam, this took some time and protracting but i can say i can pretty consistently get a tie or beat it by 1 tick, as i have 3 or 4 times already, i have average 1723u/s compared to matt's 1702u/s and i do not have a bad line, trofle has 1695u/s which is a tie with matt's

stage 9 surf_animals, i consistently shaved off time 4-5 times after beating beetle's time, i have average 1177u/s compared to your 1153u/s and i do not have a bad line

i really dont wanna keep rebeating legit times that have been removed only by you crash fort, again i made sure to play on the aus server with the short stages and i pretty much have the best internet u can get in aus, what more can i say to convince you to stop being a cuck?
    Last edited by SyStMlol; 02-01-2017 at 11:50 PM.

16. Thanks kEX, Louieismyname, Spari, Boo, Ocean thanked for this post
    Likes kEX, ryuko, Masog, Louieismyname, tretch, Boo, cheazy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CRASH FORT View Post
    "So since crash fort seems to think anyone from australia has shit internet"
    "hates aussies"
    No, I don't.

A random new player comes and somehow easily takes record from Beetle, Synki, Syfo, Rapha and others with worse routes and worse speeds. Nothing wrong here.
    Good example here is Syfo because their stage records are already properly quick, and every time (no exceptions) you do either -0.00 or -0.01 with a worse execution.
    i don't understand how you would be so ignorant as to just report his times instead of asking others about him considering how you have no experience with him. Most other surfers could tell you he's legit and is actually good but instead you just report his times. He isn't just some rando lol.

18. Likes Bullseye, Boo liked this post
    Dislikes Sundayy disliked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Systm has been like a father to me he is the most trustworthy guy in ksf. fuck off

Thread Information