Hello.

I'm playing surf_freedom on one of the CS:GO KSF servers, and I get a very strange "graphical glitch" on (only) stage 5.
When I looked around in noclip it seems it only affects a small part of the stage. You have to be looking towards a certain area and when you do the screen starts going crazy with some yellow texture covering the entire screen.. the way it moves around on your screen makes it almost seizure inducing.

I asked if anyone else got this bug, and apparently some people do, while some people were actively completing the map without any problems.
My video card is AMD Radeon HD 7500/7600 Series (also I have Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 - device manager pic)
By the way the error is not bound to one graphics card/manufacturer as I found out when I asked someone else who had the error, some guy was using a Nvidia GTX 720

Here is another case where this bug has been posted, on a different server. Also, this bug is (atleast for me) exclusive to CS:GO, on CS:S I had no problems with s5.

Some pictures of how the stage looks for me: Whole screen covered, Screen partically covered, Part where it doesn't affect me, The main area that seems to be causing the bug, Stage start

pls fix