Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

pls add surf_2pacisalive on go

its a good map and its easy to learn and fun to speedrun, cant remember if its on css or not

Post Thanks / Like
    idk man, it's pretty short and boring after all. Not worth being added as a whole map itself imo.

Edit: Sorry, I thought it was a suggestion for CS:S, don't know why - it might be added to CS:GO, we'll see.
    Last edited by Sacred; 11-11-2016 at 01:23 AM.

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    well im only trying to make csgo surfing more enjoyable since i mainly play csgo, alot of the maps on are made by fucking retards i could list solutions to make some maps more enjoyable, dunno how to criticize you guys or i would as far as i know the server is almost perfect its very good but why turn down a map thats not made shitty, you guys add other short maps, shit you guys evern add maps that are so garbage you get ramp glitches guaranteed 1/10 runs and thats pathetic (mapers fault most the time sometimes zoners fault)

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh ok thanks man sorry didnt see the edit when i replyed

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    noob mapper, you dont need 500 colors on one fucking ramp wanna just make your map shitter go ahead 2016 not like anyone else cares how bad surf is wanna learn from your mistakes, naw you dont give a flying fuck how the surf feels only thing you care about is visual effects in your map i wish i had the intelligence of a developer then id be able to go to special ed class at school and have it easy in life

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    why wont you add it already i can send you the map, whats the logic in adding a map or two every month theres plenty of good maps out there but no we are forced be insanely patient for maps. i would love to know first hand what and why you guys think the way you guys do, no disrespect but devs piss me off. it feels like most games dont have the right crew members charge of things that have a wide enough perspective to see the most obvious mistakes of things like example. h1z1 kotk. but ya you probly think im a asshole like everyone else does thats just me spreading my opinion and logic

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdzl View Post
    why wont you add it already i can send you the map, whats the logic in adding a map or two every month theres plenty of good maps out there but no we are forced be insanely patient for maps. i would love to know first hand what and why you guys think the way you guys do, no disrespect but devs piss me off. it feels like most games dont have the right crew members charge of things that have a wide enough perspective to see the most obvious mistakes of things like example. h1z1 kotk. but ya you probly think im a asshole like everyone else does thats just me spreading my opinion and logic
    People think you're an asshole because of the way you express yourself - you are rude and disrespectful. You bring up a valid point regarding frequency of maps being added but you lose your credibility because you are immature.

Nowlech is in charge of adding maps on CS:GO. I'm sure he'll post his decision regarding this map when he has a chance.

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    i express my feeling sorry thats the way i am and im not a asshole if anything i get annoyed by stupidity, is being intelligent immature? ive never saw my self as immature evern as a kid ive always chilled with way older dudes without a problem. so you think im disrespectful well what is ksf to you literally explain how you represent the community (idk if represent is the right word im not that good at english), is it for business or best case scenario you want to have the best platform for people to surf on AND have fun. hmm hard to believe that tho unless you prove me wrong. you think im so wrong bringing up what needs to be brought up, id say truth but ever individual has there own truth and theres nothing wrong with that, but thinking im such an asshole for having a fucking opinion is just pure ignorance. im probably gonna get banned from this one paragraph, since im always misunderstood where ever i go

Post Thanks / Like
    We at ksf have high standards for maps nowadays, i'm not going to throw in everymap i see on gamebanana or on a cksurf server. I playtest all maps and see how i like it. If it's made well then yes it has a high probability for getting added, but surf_2pacisalive or surf_lifeofaduck, I wouldn't add those because they're just shoddy quality and poorly designed. If you have a request for a map that you would like to see added, please feel free to add me on steam or post a suggestion here. I'm always open for suggestions but I can't guarantee a map is going to get added.

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    so what happended about surf_aqua i can name you 4 things wrong with that map on top of that i think theres no creativity and the flow is garbage, so saying your standards are high is a understatement its more like ill add whatever i feel like it without actually analyzing the actual map, ha like mr dragon the one who tested the map i think hes blind and thats me being nice

Thread Information