Close

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Explain at least why u disguised as matt

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    1. There're no rules about comment each other.

2. He only commented what you said. Before though he was actually commenting you because he said like you had the truth because you are admin, in that expression he predicates you as person - comments you. He doesnt do afterwards.
    Dude this just hurts the brain, could you not have explained yourself any better and bother to check your grammar before you even argued for your behalf?

Like, you actually banned Skandy before even noting and considering the full context behind gmmbearz's ban. You can't decide what ban is right and what's wrong for the behalf of other members and then take action upon it. It should be the Admin who banned the user's responsibility, not yours.
    Last edited by fakeDemon; 08-15-2016 at 11:10 AM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    ??? You warned him to stop about something there're not rules about. You warned him stop do something which he didnt do afterwards. He commented what you said, read my post again. I also edited it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THERAPIST View Post
    I'm honestly not sure if you just wrote that for the sake of not putting something generic and meaningless in there or if you're applying in order to run some vendetta against current VIP's/admins.
    It's scary how gavin called this from the get-go

how are you retarded enough to disguise as matt to ban another ksf member mid-run when he's trying to break the wr over a 10 minute ban that sounds pretty justified to me?!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    It's scary how gavin called this from the get-go

how are you retarded enough to disguise as matt to ban another ksf member mid-run when he's trying to break the wr over a 10 minute ban that sounds pretty justified to me?!
    it stands here:

2. He only commented what you said. Before though he was actually commenting you because he said you had the truth because you are admin, in that expression he predicates you as person - comments you. He doesnt do afterwards (after the warning), he just comments that he didnt comment u - he is not predicating you as person, only a case. (here is context http://pastebin.com/uqm3yrpX)

3. All arguments past 1. are secondary. But if you told him to never comment you from a whole another game session, why didnt you ban him from the very beginning he commented you? It shows your disqualifications as admin when you cant act consistently, but first ban him when he comments on you in a behaviour you dont like
    Last edited by Jabra; 08-15-2016 at 11:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    "Hey, this admin banned my friend. Let's start a minor civil war and ban the admin in question without context or reasoning!"
    In a clan you're supposed to work as a team and definitely as an admin you can't be acting like this and banning other admins for something you don't even understand properly; this is what shena did, and at the minute, you're acting similarly to him.
    Last edited by fakeDemon; 08-15-2016 at 11:14 AM.

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    i wish everyone knew what he was up for in the app xD

8. Likes Joohn liked this post
    Dislikes Joohn disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like not only that, but you LITERALLY IMPERSONATED MATT AND BANNED SKANDY UNDER MATT'S NAME
    How can you not be answering this already, it's been asked and brought up around five times already.

KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    it stands here:

2. He only commented what you said. Before though he was actually commenting you because he said you had the truth because you are admin, in that expression he predicates you as person - comments you. He doesnt do afterwards (after the warning), he just comments that he didnt comment u - he is not predicating you as person, only a case. (here is context http://pastebin.com/uqm3yrpX)

3. All arguments past 1. are secondary. But if you told him to never comment you from a whole another game session, why didnt you ban him from the very beginning he commented you? It shows your disqualifications as admin when you cant act consistently, but first ban him when he comments on you in a behaviour you dont like
    The last comment confirms that you are indeed worse than shena, I personally give people chances, I don't like banning people straight up like you do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Synki ur the worse admin shut up

12. Thanks synki thanked for this post

Thread Information