Close

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Jabra AKA Authentic

CSS Username:Authentic

Has this player made any contributions towards the community recently? (This includes participation in ventrilo, forums, or anything that might benefit the clan) Not as i know besides banning admins he thinks is justifiable.

How long has this player been in the clan? Less than a month

Explain why you feel this user should be terminated: He bans admins that bans others for no reason according to himself regardless of the context. Today i had a good example of which i warned gmmbearz to please stop commenting everything i type out and to please stop harassing me. He continued so i decided he needed the 10 minute ban, he was not focusing on surfing, but to rather be a nuisance towards me. Later that day i forget all about that incident until Jabra signs in under the disguise of matt, a different ksf member to go undercover. He didn't even care one bit that i was surfing and just straight up banned me for 10 minutes.

Additional Comments/Concerns: I feel that he doesn't deserve to be necessarily terminated, but that his ban would get removed for good. If people agree that he should be completely terminated please comment for it, and if you feel that his ban should be removed comment for that and of course if you disagree then vote for that.

Post Thanks / Like
    youre falling for bearz bait so hard

KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is not about bearz though, its about Authentic banning admins and not knowing the context.

Post Thanks / Like
    04:13 - Authentic: i have been quite serious and read some parts of a book about basic law method

On topic though: He literally banned skandy for nothing. And acted super biased in favour of gmmbearz because he's his friend, which is in no way what an Admin representing KSF should present themselves. Despite reviewing the demo of when Skandy only 10 minute banned gmmbearz for this, Jabra only saw and took one side and failed to see what had truly gone on.

But in my opinion, it's not the biased, random 10 minute ban that he fed Skandy, it's that Jabra didn't have enough balls to come on and ban Skandy and take responsibility for it, he had to disguise as Matt instead.

Post Thanks / Like
    I understand skandy 100% , this gmmbear guy is really really annoying , like he said he comments on everything , on topics that aren't related with him but with others , plus I don't know , no one knows why jabra applied to ksf when he was inactive as fuck , and now hes behaving even worse than shena since hes banning other admins and untouch didn't like this , even if he's right or no , he can't ban other admins ;-)

When I read his app reason and read that he applied to ksf to be a serious admin I didn't expect this but when he first banned synki when he banned another guy (I think it was gmmbear) I was like no way he's doing this and look , hes...
    Last edited by Sundayy; 08-15-2016 at 10:59 AM.

6. Likes Levi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skanders View Post

i warned gmmbearz to please stop commenting everything i type out and to please stop harassing me. He continued so i decided he needed the 10 minute ban, he was not focusing on surfing, but to rather be a nuisance towards me.
    couldn't you just gag him or hide the chat? as far as i know he was not against any rule .
    Last edited by Spari; 08-15-2016 at 11:01 AM.

8. Thanks synki thanked for this post
    Likes Levi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    its your fault if you get mad over bearz, theres certainly better ways to deal with bearz being annoying than banning him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rool View Post
    youre falling for bearz bait so hard
    Regardless of it being bait, the ban on gmmbearz was valid and justified. Admin disrespect is still admin disrespect even if it's bait; it's the Admin's decision whether to take the disrespect seriously.

Skandy even warned gmmbearz to not do this in the past and now. It was just a 10 minute ban regardless though, the ban wasn't anything major.

If anything this is Jabra's fault for not seeking the full context behind the ban and trying to reason with Skandy; he took matters into his own hands and made the situation worse.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. There're no rules about comment each other.

2. He only commented what you said. Before though he was actually commenting you because he said like you had the truth because you are admin, in that expression he predicates you as person - comments you. He doesnt do afterwards.

3. All arguments past 1. are secondary. But if you told him to never comment you from a whole another game session, why didnt you ban him from the very beginning he commented you? It shows your disqualifications as admin when you cant act consistently, but first ban him when he comments on you in a behaviour you dont like
    Last edited by Jabra; 08-15-2016 at 11:05 AM.

KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't get annoyed over him, i just simply warned him to stop. I'm pretty sure i had all right to ban him when hes completely ignoring everything i'm saying. Which leads to admin disrespect.
    Last edited by Skanders; 08-15-2016 at 11:03 AM.

Thread Information