Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

!rollbackpr !removepr or something

wasup guys
    i thought about something, why not let users remove their PRs themselves?
    imagine you lag a stage, or you lag a trigger and get a cheeky pr, or get a superboost and you don't want to get banned for it or get shit on by people, why not make a !removepr or !rollbackpr command that would roll back your pr to the last best time you had?
    that way you can test exploits for the lulz, and remove them on the go

can it also say "17's a beast yo wasuppp" when you type that command pls thx

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting feature, but the only people who would care enough to actually utilize this feature are people who get wrcps and other things that make an impact. People such as I would not have a use because I would not superboost a stage or rollback my time because it's 1 tick lagged, because it won't matter.

In addition I'm sure it would be really hard to add this feature to remove times considering it's an admin command for a reason, and I'm sure adding this command would also add many exploits in which players can mess with their times in ways you wouldn't think.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, that's true. Few people would use it, but every now and then someone gets an impossible time which has to be deleted by an admin, so it could help in that way. May. But i think it should be considered, as long as it's an easy feature to add.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure this feature would help Sacred a TON however, but it would be such a headache for untouch to make.

Post Thanks / Like
    sounds fokin ez 2 make

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another suggestion to add onto this is to nuke all times made by someone who was banned for cheating/lagging records. If you're banned for cheating, all your times should be gone even if they did do some pr's legit in my opinion.

Right now we have to report each and every record that they broke making it a lot more time consuming for Sacred and us reporting the times. If all of their times could be removed, all of their cheated records would be gone, as well as cheated top 10s they may have had.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with cheazy, their legacy shouldn't live on if they cheat, especially if they have good times.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cheazy View Post
    Another suggestion to add onto this is to nuke all times made by someone who was banned for cheating/lagging records. If you're banned for cheating, all your times should be gone even if they did do some pr's legit in my opinion.

Right now we have to report each and every record that they broke making it a lot more time consuming for Sacred and us reporting the times. If all of their times could be removed, all of their cheated records would be gone, as well as cheated top 10s they may have had.
    yea so for example joe wouldve lost all his times even tho he has never cheated
    Last edited by Spari; 08-13-2016 at 06:25 AM.

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spari View Post
    Then he wouldn't lose his times because he didn't cheat. I'm not saying it should be an automatic system like SMAC and just erase all of their times as soon as someone is detected as cheating. It should be looked into. And if that person was in fact a confirmed cheater, why should they get to keep their times?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spari View Post
    Joe records in 2016 though.

11. Likes joe liked this post

Thread Information