Close

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by unt0uch4bl3 View Post
    I am not a fan of seeing a ban that's longer than 60 minutes unless it is a person that needs to be removed from the servers until a permanent ban can be applied, or other action can be taken by head admins. I did not add extended ban for people to fuck with others. That's what the 60 minute ban is for. (This is why I made it 60 min to begin with because I knew fucking around happens).

This does not make me very happy.
    Nobody ever really uses the 1 day ban in the first place. Visions is the first person other than myself that I've used it on. I agree that banning him for a day in the first place was too extreme, however even if the ban was only an hour long he would've had the same reaction and I'm sure the outcome would have been the same.
    03:14 - MIKE: you should have fucking warned me
    03:14 - MIKE: now you have to buy me a new desk
    03:14 - MIKE: cause the boner i got smashed right through it

Post Thanks / Like
    +1. Although I have had few problems with shena personally I am not a fan of the way he admins the server and most importantly this drama is clearly not going to end without the removal of either him or half of KSF's members.

3. Likes ambutes liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    pokemon go wasnt the reason people died, just saying

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by THERAPIST View Post
    +1. Although I have had few problems with shena personally I am not a fan of the way he admins the server and most importantly this drama is clearly not going to end without the removal of either him or half of KSF's members.
    Remember how we had a discussion about how i felt you were biased as fuck, when it comes to synkis termination thread? Yeah this only solidifies that theory really, considering you know synki is a fucking socially retarded little kid, you wanted to see how he'd act after that drama calmed down, yet here you are, voting +1 on this thread, synki still abusing, while i'm not, fun how all this works out, especially considering i actually considered some people in this thread friends at one point, it's absolutely amazing how people just let other people twist their opinion of people.

6. Dislikes synki disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shena View Post
    fun how all this works out, especially considering i actually considered some people in this thread friends at one point, it's absolutely amazing how people just let other people twist their opinion of people.
    I, like many, was one of the people who believed you'd changed for the better. You did this to yourself, nobody twisted my opinion of you. You yourself changed it.
    03:14 - MIKE: you should have fucking warned me
    03:14 - MIKE: now you have to buy me a new desk
    03:14 - MIKE: cause the boner i got smashed right through it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shena View Post
    Remember how we had a discussion about how i felt you were biased as fuck, when it comes to synkis termination thread? Yeah this only solidifies that theory really, considering you know synki is a fucking socially retarded little kid, you wanted to see how he'd act after that drama calmed down, yet here you are, voting +1 on this thread, synki still abusing, while i'm not, fun how all this works out, especially considering i actually considered some people in this thread friends at one point, it's absolutely amazing how people just let other people twist their opinion of people.
    everyone is biased
    Last edited by frankdimegglio; 07-18-2016 at 01:08 PM.

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    I honestly agree with morning. I don't think he should be kicked just not have the ability to ban anyone. I went through synki's ban history past 4 days too. Hes banned Cow for 10 minutes for being a retard spamming chat like he usually does and banned chuck who is is friend which clearly isn't serious. I dont understand how you can say he's abusing his admin. If thats abuse than whoever "Ye" is in the server right now has 3x the bans synki does in 4 days that are like 10 minute bans each. He must be abusing too.

Its pretty clear here visions that you have something against synki from the past that you simply cant forget about which is completely understandable. But acting on it the way you have in the past couple weeks is just not acceptable.
    Last edited by Habitat; 07-18-2016 at 01:10 PM.

KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Visions just needs to stop taking the rules 100% literally. If anyone says anything remotely negative towards him he'll cite the !rules page and ban them for 60 min for admin disrespect. Not sure if he actually thinks hes helping or if he just wants to feel powerful, but doing this has made the server pretty tense when he's around.

Also weird how pretty much every other clan member who has joined in the past year hasn't banned nearly as many people as Visions despite him joining just a month ago.

11. Likes ambutes, Nyannix liked this post
    Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Habitat View Post
    I honestly agree with morning. I don't think he should be kicked just not have the ability to ban anyone. I went through synki's ban history past 4 days too. Hes banned Cow for 10 minutes for being a retard spamming chat like he usually does and banned chuck who is is friend which clearly isn't serious. I dont understand how you can say he's abusing his admin. If thats abuse than whoever "Ye" is in the server right now has 3x the bans synki does in 4 days that are like 10 minute bans each. He must be abusing too.

Its pretty clear here visions that you have something against synki from the past that you simply cant forget about which is completely understandable. But acting on it the way you have in the past couple weeks is just not acceptable.
    Except synki started the whole drama between me and him by simply abusing his admin, banning me for muting/gagging his friends who were spamming in the chat or mic spamming. So little people know the full context, so many people wanna come to exaggerated conclusions.

13. Dislikes synki disliked this post
    Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapo View Post
    Visions just needs to stop taking the rules 100% literally. If anyone says anything remotely negative towards him he'll cite the !rules page and ban them for 60 min for admin disrespect. Not sure if he actually thinks hes helping or if he just wants to feel powerful, but doing this has made the server pretty tense when he's around.

Also weird how pretty much every other clan member who has joined in the past year hasn't banned nearly as many people as Visions despite him joining just a month ago.
    I always gag/mute, then if they continue, i ban them. You're exaggerating it. People just for whatever reason want me to not touch my admin because they don't want their retard friends gagged, when they just blatantly spam, for example.

"Also weird how pretty much every other clan member who has joined in the past year hasn't banned nearly as many people as Visions despite him joining just a month ago." Straight up lies.

15. Thanks synki thanked for this post

Thread Information