Close

Threaded View

KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Shena AKA Visions

CSS Username: Shena

Has this player made any contributions towards the community recently? (This includes participation in ventrilo, forums, or anything that might benefit the clan) Yes, but has made a lot of unessecary drama

How long has this player been in the clan? like 1-2 months

Explain why you feel this user should be terminated: Recently hes been very toxic, initiates a drama everytime he joins a server. Before he joined KSF he was all nice as a person and all, but ever since he joined he has like this god complex that hes always right about everything and as i guess many of you have seen in different threads his logic doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I feel like you guys should post your evidence in the thread whoever is for the termination and if your against it come with some logical arguements aswell.

Here is what i encountered just today with him being on the server for 10 minutes: http://prntscr.com/budg6r

Additional Comments/Concerns: He's representing the clan in a negative way, does not go along with almost anyone including pro's and rookies.
    Last edited by Skanders; 07-18-2016 at 08:04 AM.

Thread Information