Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reasons for banning you in the past; 1. Taking over an entire server for something that could've been done on the test server or forums and gagging people over and over and ending it with an eventual kick/ban for a few players. I argued the point to just do it on the forums and you told me to "leave it" then proceeded to gag the entire server once again. So I banned you (maybe for too long, maybe not). Either way you got unbanned an hour later so whatever.
    2. Someone messaged me with quotes of you calling me a "retarded irish nigger" ( and no it wasn't sunday) so I decided to copy your usual justification for banning people and banned you for Admin Disrespect.
    3. We were talking about pokemon go, you gave your opinion. I accepted it, sunday called you out on always being negative and from there things just went in a downwards spiral which lead to my eventual and random ban.

+1 for his termination.
    03:14 - MIKE: you should have fucking warned me
    03:14 - MIKE: now you have to buy me a new desk
    03:14 - MIKE: cause the boner i got smashed right through it

2. Dislikes rool disliked this post
    Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    +1, a person with clear aggression problems shouldn't be an admin.

4. Dislikes rool disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not a fan of seeing a ban that's longer than 60 minutes unless it is a person that needs to be removed from the servers until a permanent ban can be applied, or other action can be taken by head admins. I did not add extended ban for people to fuck with others. That's what the 60 minute ban is for. (This is why I made it 60 min to begin with because I knew fucking around happens).

This does not make me very happy.

Post Thanks / Like
    The only times i've seen someone use a 1 day ban is either on himself or visions who uses it on other people because he's angry.

Post Thanks / Like
    "rool is next." -untouch

Kek.

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even though I'm not a member of ksf, I think I'm gonna actually write a semi serious reply to this one.

When Visions created the termination thread for Synki, my immediate reaction was that people were neglecting to take Synki's actions with a grain of salt. Here it is in the words of Untouch:
    Quote Originally Posted by unt0uch4bl3 View Post
    I did not add extended ban for people to fuck with others. That's what the 60 minute ban is for. (This is why I made it 60 min to begin with because I knew fucking around happens).
    To me the spirit of KSF has always been one of allowing people to fuck around with one another, and when I have seen or heard about synki banning someone, it's been in that spirit pretty much every time. Whereas when Visions bans, it seems to consistently be because he's using his authority as an admin, to enact his "justice" upon some perceived transgression.

All this drama would have never happened, and no one would have cared, if Visions hadn't started it. But in keeping with the ksf spirit, I don't think Visions should be terminated. In my opinion Visions would be a much more valuable member of KSF, if his ability to ban was completely removed.

Another thing: When the termination form asks "Has this player made any contributions towards the community recently?" Has he? In my opinion Synki contributes significantly to the community, by merely existing as an extremely skilled (arguable the best current) surfer.

I honestly think it would be strange for anyone who +1'd Synki's termination, to not +1 this.

just my 2 cents 8)
    Last edited by Morning; 07-18-2016 at 10:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes synki's bans were troll bans , in the other hand shena's were because either he was angry/mad/shame or that person was "against" him , ALTHOUGH he has way more bans than synki
    Last edited by Sundayy; 07-18-2016 at 10:02 AM.

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundayy View Post
    Actually answering @Morning , synki's bans were troll bans , in the other hand shena's were because either he was angry/mad/shame or that person was "against" him , ALTHOUGH he has way more bans than synki
    except he legitimately hates me, and you, along with many others, don't understand this.

11. Thanks Morning thanked for this post
    Dislikes synki disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    godbless

13. Likes Morning liked this post
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even tho I'm fairly inactive the only thing i ever see on the forums is drama involving visions, and when I'm in game all i see in !bans is people Visions bans. Granted a lot of them probably do deserve it, a lot of others probably don't. Seems to abuse way too much. +1 for this termination.

Thread Information