Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Shena AKA Visions

CSS Username: Shena

Has this player made any contributions towards the community recently? (This includes participation in ventrilo, forums, or anything that might benefit the clan) Yes, but has made a lot of unessecary drama

How long has this player been in the clan? like 1-2 months

Explain why you feel this user should be terminated: Recently hes been very toxic, initiates a drama everytime he joins a server. Before he joined KSF he was all nice as a person and all, but ever since he joined he has like this god complex that hes always right about everything and as i guess many of you have seen in different threads his logic doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I feel like you guys should post your evidence in the thread whoever is for the termination and if your against it come with some logical arguements aswell.

Here is what i encountered just today with him being on the server for 10 minutes: http://prntscr.com/budg6r

Additional Comments/Concerns: He's representing the clan in a negative way, does not go along with almost anyone including pro's and rookies.
    Last edited by Skanders; 07-18-2016 at 08:04 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's literally in the picture, stevo used his admin to ban me for a day which was completely unjustified in the past, i moved on from it, then he thinks it's a good idea to throw another 1 hour ban when i banned sunday for being a complete idiot abusing his VIP powers, today, i didn't find it very fun that sunday was being a complete cunt to me and when i started arguing with him, people turned around to me, so i got pissed and threw a 1day ban towards stevo because of the shit he's done in the past, possibly not justifiable, but neither is this thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    guys, the ban on stevo means nothing if you dont put it in context

5. Likes Levi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Visions has been over reacting like a little kid for the past week(s) and is randomly banning people because he gets offended by everyone and then calls it 'admin disrepect' which is just a weak excuse to ban. He also came into the server today and randomly started to argue with sunday, and when that was finally over for 5 minutes he continued with bullshit against sunday and he ended up randomly banning stevo for 1 day. +1 visions doesn't deserve to be in de clan when he uses his admin like this.

Post Thanks / Like
    there is litteraly no context about that ban on stevo rool ...

New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your logic still seems to amaze me after all the time you've been admin. This was not justifiable, even after what stevo did in the past.

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyannix View Post
    Visions has been over reacting like a little kid for the past week(s) and is randomly banning people because he gets offended by everyone and then calls it 'admin disrepect' which is just a weak excuse to ban. He also came into the server today and randomly started to argue with sunday, and when that was finally over for 5 minutes he continued with bullshit against sunday and he ended up randomly banning stevo for 1 day. +1 visions doesn't deserve to be in de clan when he uses his admin like this.
    except i'm not the one starting the drama, that's why i can't take you serious what so ever nyannix, you always have biased opinions to throw around towards people, it's annoying as fuck, not gonna lie.

"He also came into the server today and randomly started to argue with sunday" This is quite literally the OPPOSITE of what happened, holy shit.

10. Likes Levi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's there is a good reason for why so many people hate you

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shena View Post
    "He also came into the server today and randomly started to argue with sunday" This is quite literally the OPPOSITE of what happened, holy shit.
    HALLLLLLLLLO XDDDDDDDDDDDDD , you starte talking shit when i said exactly this "*SPEC* [Exceptional] sunday : already 4 kids died playing pokemon go" and u throw me "*SPEC* [Veteran] [shena] : associating pokemon go with how they died is just plain stupid" when everyone knew they died bcoz of the game

Thread Information