Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: synki

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shena View Post
    Well post a complaint thread with proper proof of me abusing my admin if you're so sure i'm banning you for no reason, please do.
    the problem with that is people actually dont care about this shit anymore in 2016. i havnt seen a legit abusing admin thread in ages cause they simply dont care its only a 30ish minute ban

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Habitat View Post
    the problem with that is people actually dont care about this shit anymore in 2016. i havnt seen a legit abusing admin thread in ages cause they simply dont care its only a 30ish minute ban
    I mean you can think of it that way, but in reality that's the actual way of going about things, i haven't had any issue with anyone since i'm not doing anything absurdly wrong, we two seem to have very different views on everything on this matter and other things aswell, that's all im going to say about this, let's atleast stay on topic.

Post Thanks / Like
    You haven't seen a complaint thread in ages Hab? You didn't even know the link to the forums, in general, so I wonder why. Actually there have been quite a bunch of those threads lately, especially from CSGO players (they seem more butthurt overall). However, this thread just proves that synki doesn't give a fuck about being in KSF anyway (which I probably knew before, he "hates" like 50% of our members).

4. Dislikes remkoe disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    vote retracted
    Last edited by Blink; 07-18-2016 at 10:42 AM.

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Synki gets demoted, does that mean Kyle gets in?

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like
    But on a serious note, Jay was way worse than Synki ever was and he was never never demoted as far as I am aware, and lets not forget how bad Tioga was at his worst too (I think he might have actually gotten demoted though). I don't understand how demoting synki will do much of anything, He will just continue to be toxic as a non-admin. Can't untouch just create a permagag command and just allow Synki to sit and play in the corner?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    I don't understand how demoting synki will do much of anything, He will just continue to be toxic as a non-admin.
    From the looks of it, Synki is using his admin powers to do harm rather than something productive. In my opinion that's exactly the kind of person we do NOT want as an admin on the servers. If he truly is as toxic as the people in this thread make him look, I think he probably would've been banned plenty of times if he wasn't rank #1 and an admin.

No wonder he thinks he's untouchable when ppl are giving him a free pass to do anything

9. Likes Levi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He doesn't really talk to people he doesn't know, he can be quiet most of the time when no one else is also trying to start shit towards him. The people he hates though, he's pretty much toxic to, hence the bans and shit-talking.

New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't understand why this post was made. Wasn't Shena/Visions permabanned for being toxic as fuck literally 1 year ago? Oh now hes the good guy *claps*

Post Thanks / Like
    haha yall fuckin bitches!!!
    no one in ksf actually contributes except untouch, evolv, sacred, rool, and juxtapo

Thread Information