Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: synki

Post Thanks / Like
    It's not like you have been wearing the chattag [toxic] for months for no reason, synki. We've been "friends", as far as it can be considered friends online. The thing is that you treat anyone you don't like worse than shit and all you say on the server is either shit talk, insults or finnish (which is probably a combination of both).

2. Dislikes remkoe disliked this post
    Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    1:29 - henrik =DD: its funny shena says youre banning people
    1:29 - henrik =DD: he 10 mins me for no reason
    1:29 - henrik =DD: all the time

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been well over a week since i banned henrik, all times have been legit reasons, constant admin disrespect, antagonizing me to do shit i don't want to do(banning him). No reason to turn this around, so far you've only posted a bunch of cringe binds and can't reason anything, not even trying to defend yourself against me accusing you of abusing your admin, it's pathetic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Discrediting shena isn't gonna make this better, neither it is part of this topic. If you want to terminate shena for whatever reason, go ahead and make a thread. If you want to properly tell your opinion on this here, you're welcome, but don't just randomly shit post and take it as a joke.

6. Dislikes remkoe disliked this post
    Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shena View Post
    Been well over a week since i banned henrik, all times have been legit reasons, constant admin disrespect, antagonizing me to do shit i don't want to do(banning him). No reason to turn this around, so far you've only posted a bunch of cringe binds and can't reason anything, not even trying to defend yourself against me accusing you of abusing your admin, it's pathetic.
    to be fair admin disrespect can just be an excuse for banning someone you dont like. i could call sacred an idiot or shit at surfing and he could ban me for 60 minutes but if you actually do ban ppl for just talkin a little trash talk is retarded and unnecessary.

Not saying this is what henrik did cause i dont even know who that is just saying that rule is pretty dumb.

New User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its been well over a week since i've been on ksf, shena Nontheless I still think you're worse than synki when it comes to banning people for no reason what so ever.
    Henrik over n out =D

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    i take it as a joke bois

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    henrik best wow player eu

KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nevermind, I will +1 to terminate synki. Only what hes posting in here is an enough reason to terminate. He thinks he is untouchable..

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
    Its been well over a week since i've been on ksf, shena Nontheless I still think you're worse than synki when it comes to banning people for no reason what so ever.
    Henrik over n out =D
    Well post a complaint thread with proper proof of me abusing my admin if you're so sure i'm banning you for no reason, please do.

Thread Information