Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: synki

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

synki

CSS Username: synki

Has this player made any contributions towards the community recently? (This includes participation in ventrilo, forums, or anything that might benefit the clan): none.

How long has this player been in the clan?: ~2 months

Explain why you feel this user should be terminated: He does nothing for the clan, is one of the most rude people in KSF, doesn't represent the clan in a good way what so ever, abuses his admin since he only joined ksf for admin.

Additional Comments/Concerns: I try my best to do my job as an admin which involves gagging/muting people who are spamming/mic spamming, if they dont quit, i give them a ban, i've happened to mute his friend about 4 times for playing obnoxiously loud and annoying music on the server, which people have been complaining about, only to result it in a ban from synki. If there is any good he does for the clan, the bad outweighs it by tons.
    I talked to evolv about it and i don't know if he talked to synki or not, assuming he did, synki still doesn't give a fuck about not using his admin to his own liking.

2. Likes neV, Levi liked this post
    KSF Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cannot vote, since I haven't been in touch with synki for.. a good month atleast. But I've heard things about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    +1 actually, although I clearly wanted him to be accepted into KSF. Wasn't really the best decision, could have known before. I just wanted him in because he was a friend, should have known how it turns out.

5. Dislikes remkoe disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    +1, has banned me a lot of time for no reason, gives nothing to the clan

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    visions biggest hypocrite on earth? xD

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nah i'm not being a hypocrite in the slightest buddy, just because you dislike me doesn't mean you can ban me or anyone else whenever you feel like it.

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    and no, evolv didnt talk to me baby

*SPEC* [Experienced] HsK : shena were u born so salty because ur moms vag smells like the sea?
    Last edited by synki; 07-07-2016 at 03:56 PM.

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    99% of people joined ksf for admin lets be fucking real. You didnt join ksf to fucking "I try my best to do my job as an admin which involves gagging/muting people who are spamming/mic spamming, if they dont quit, i give them a ban, i've happened to mute his friend about 4 times for playing obnoxiously loud and annoying music on the server, which people have been complaining about"

its honestly pretty funny coming from you with your background of all people.

Its 2016 in surfing if you cant fucking handle being banned for 1 minute you got problems

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^this

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    except it's a fact that he plain abuses his admin, don't be so ignorant habitat. I'm not the same person i was a few years ago, i didn't lie with what i said one bit.

Thread Information