Close

Post Thanks / Like

Changing required rtv's

I feel like the amount of rtvs required when there are a 2 or 3 people on a server should be increased to 100%. It only requires 1 person when there are only 2 on the server, and I believe its the same when there are 3 (not 100% sure though). Other things such as votemap require near unanimous agreement. It's already fairly hard to play certain maps on go servers, and often times when you finally do get the opportunity to, a rookie will join the server, get frustrated, rtv, and then leave anyways when he votes for another map too difficult for him. Then of course you can't go back because of the restriction on recently played maps. Another idea would be to just remove the restriction on rtv'd maps (although that would probably cause a ton of problems). Not sure of the logistics or if anyone else agrees with this, but personally I think it's a good idea for at least the go servers since you can only play certain maps on the aus, expert, or pro servers, due to tier restrictions and the fact the rest of the servers are crowded with newer surfers.

Casual
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know this is an older thread, but I was just about to make a thread suggesting the same exact thing.

Was just on the 1-3 server, with one other person. The nextmap was already set but we extended the current map. Someone else joins, rtvs, then leaves when we get to the next map.

Making the required rtv's for two people on the server 100% and for three people, 100% or at least 2/3 rtv's, would be much appreciated.

Thread Information