Close

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Demo surf_akai_final

Hey had a wr on surf_akai_final yesterday, wondered if it is possible to have the demo? 08/07/2012

And is the servers down? I have not been able to connect the entire day? Even though it says it is online on frontpage.
    Thanks.

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Demo surf_akai_final

Uhm, did some admin move this thread to ban or unban section?

Post Thanks / Like

Demo request section is no longer open. If you need a demo it can be request using the demo manager on the server.
    I have moved this topic to Request ban/unban section because this is what it really is about.

Due to several factors I am pretty sure that you are Bjornar who I banned for attacking the server.

Since I banned you without warning I will explain.

Your geographical location by IP matches up.
    Your account was only created Sunday August 5th, 2012 for the purpose of playing on the KSF server and since you were able to get a WR you obviously surfed before on another account. (The first time you joined the KSF server was on August 5th, 2012)
    Your buddy Aksel began asking about Bjornar while you were in the server
    All of the friends on your friends list are on Bjornar's.

If you are not Bjornar, feel free to provide me with your old steamid (privately if you wish), the SKILL server you used to play on if you never played on the KSF Server before and a truthful reason for the need to create a new steam account.

If you are Bjornar then stop attempting to get back on the server because it will NOT happen. Stop telling your friends and adding random people to contact us about your ban and stop playing stupid.

New User
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh
    Ok a bit suprising to hear this, but yea, I know Bjornars story aksel told me. All I know is that Bjornar went mad from the bann from KSF according to aksel. But I dont really know anything about bjornar and his attempt to attack the server, so I dont really know how to respond to that. And I feel kind of etiminated beeing banned for what Bjornar did.

Yes I did start a new account, My name is Kjell by the way. I have been playing cs 1.6 surf for the latest 3-4 years, but I got to know Aksel trough some friends of mine, I have never really been a fan over css surf, but he convinced me it was cool so I wanted to try it out, since I got kind of tired of 1.6 surf and wanted to try something new, I guess I would give it a try. Well to the reason I created the account is pritty damn easy. I found "sensationmg" or something. I surfed a bit there and learned a couple of maps, such as happyhands. Here I met ichha and ganja. Well anyways. My friends from 1.6 was harassing me like shit because I switched to css. And I wanted to start fresh, therefore the name fresh. Added the people I knew from css, joined ichha that was playing KSF. Thought it was fun. And what do you know, wake up the next day banned..

And I do not live where Aksel and Bjornar does. They live in Oslo, I live right outside.
    So yea, I would appriciate an unbann..

And yet you do not provide me with all the information I ask.

Post Thanks / Like

Thread Information