Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

*Unofficial* verybadboat

Member: verybadboat also known as "moron"

Reason: His inability to integrate into the tight knit community known as KSF. Frequent unofficial complaints inbetween solid and oldschool members. False accusations against innocent surfers, such as accusations against some unskilled surfer for surf botting until he realized he was incorrect.

Also, because he kicked me twice. Tsk tsk, very very very bad boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: *Unofficial* verybadboat

+1
    You r nice guy and i really like you but ppl has been asking me why you're in clan. You didnt even apply, so the members couldnt vote about it.
    Sorry boat, you have mic but you dont even come to the vent, you dont go to the forums, also im not saying youre bad at surfing but youre not as good as the most of the clan.

If you can change those, i might change my mind.

This topic is now official.

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

Since I am not active at the moment I can't judge on this , but juissi has confirmed that your behaviour is inacceptable and that you don't participate on the forum nor on ventrilo.

There has been no acceptance process and I heard that many people would have said no. As fas as I know you aren't a decent surfer .

+1
    Sebastian Vettel World Champion 2010

Post Thanks / Like

Today I warned boat not to prehop but he continued, so I slayed him he got furious and called me a noob admin. He said stage 3 on jizznipples was impossible without prehopping so he told me he should be able to pre hop it. Later that day even before this he calls me in the server and asks me to watch someone that he thinks is botting. After he accuses him of botting he realizes he has !hide on. Prehopping just to do 3 on Jizznipples and accusing innocent surfers proves bad surf skill and judgement.

+1

Recruit
    Post Thanks / Like

just because i can

+1

Post Thanks / Like

im sorry but digital terrorist is a silly kid and i kicked him because he was acting like a complete dick, i agree yesterday i did fuck up but u dont have to be such a bitch, and brax, im sorry but u didnt give me a proper warning because as far as i knew you could bhop if it was impossible to do it without. it was a bit two faced of you to appologise to me in steam about it then bitch about me on the forums. ive done a lot of work here and feel free to kick me from ksf but let me tell you it is very petty. i also think that juisii has been the only one with a sensible response, and i dont come on vent because i only use TS3. finally, this debate, as i said b4, has been created from a 'known dick' of the community because he got mad when i called him a prick and people who werent on the servers yesterday wont understand why digi has beef with me.
    V3RY B4D B0AT

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VeryBadBoat
    juisii has been the only one with a sensible response
    It seems to me you guys are quite rash with this, save except for Juissi. "Just because I can" doesn't seem like a valid reason to kick anyone. "Juissi told me so" borders on not being valid. I'm also pretty sure boat did create an application, it's possible it got lost with the transition between sites.

So ... -1?

For now anyway - until I see some of this stuff you guys are talking about.

Post Thanks / Like

i did create a application after i enquired and was told to by evolv. i cant remember but i was sure people voted.
    V3RY B4D B0AT

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

As a member, a very long time fucking member whose Vent we used for a long time, he has reserved the right to vote out someone on pure spite, so acid fries, I love you as usual babe.

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

You mean by bitch I was bitching you the fuck out for actually accusing some new surfer of botting and threatening punishment? You are the worst kind of moron. Kicking me was out of your league and I don't care who knows that I think that.

Thread Information