Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: KSF MEMBERS PLEASE READ BEFORE USING THIS BOARD

Quote Originally Posted by .Eric
    Are you saying that ny_advance and sandmanv2 have the same difficulty?
    Sandman is sooo much harder than advance.
    No....

I was saying that - surf_torque, surf_commune_again_beta3, surf_liberation, surf_omnibus are the easy maps.
    Don't get me wrong I'm not against having these maps as tryout ones (except liberation).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by evolv
    Tryout Maps:
    surf_sandman_v2
    surf_tronic
    surf_syria_again
    surf_dionysus
    surf_royal
    surf_exile
    surf_legendary.
    (You must complete each map in under ten minutes.)

Once you have completed two out of five tryout maps and have been approved by evolv, you may then proceed to filling out an application on the forums.
    For now on, i suggest that we also hold a small tryout for some applicants, if we are in doubt of their skill level. (Like not having many top10s on our server and so on.) The tryout would be like:

1. They choose 1 random map tier3 + and complete it as fast as possible with some scs also. They would have 8mins to do that.

2. They choose 1 of the tryout maps or another tier5-6 map thats almost as hard as the tryout maps. They would have 8mins to do that too.

Its just that we get all the trash who cant get into nm or another high skilled surf clan, cos their tryout is way tigher than ours and its the easiest to get into ksf atm. lemme know what do you think about this

The old server would be a good place for tryouts if its possible to fix it, cant join there because of the new update :X

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juissi_^
    Quote Originally Posted by evolv
    Tryout Maps:
    surf_sandman_v2
    surf_tronic
    surf_syria_again
    surf_dionysus
    surf_royal
    surf_exile
    surf_legendary.
    (You must complete each map in under ten minutes.)

Once you have completed two out of five tryout maps and have been approved by evolv, you may then proceed to filling out an application on the forums.
    For now on, i suggest that we also hold a small tryout for some applicants, if we are in doubt of their skill level. (Like not having many top10s on our server and so on.) The tryout would be like:

1. They choose 1 random map tier3 + and complete it as fast as possible with some scs also. They would have 8mins to do that.

2. They choose 1 of the tryout maps or another tier5-6 map thats almost as hard as the tryout maps. They would have 8mins to do that too.

Its just that we get all the trash who cant get into nm or another high skilled surf clan, cos their tryout is way tigher than ours and its the easiest to get into ksf atm. lemme know what do you think about this

The old server would be a good place for tryouts if its possible to fix it, cant join there because of the new update :X
    Again!? I just updated that the other day ... I'll try and remember to get on that when I'm back from work.

Post Thanks / Like

i mean the 2 slot server

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, my mistake. I already use my server for testing my maps (when it's empty) you guys are welcome to use it for the tryouts too.

Post Thanks / Like

Ksf members please read before using this board

I totally agree that such a tool would be absolutely wonderful. However, until it or something else gets here, we have to make do with what weve got.

Jorgen

Thread Information