Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Ksf members please read before using this board

Recently there has been an influx of members which is making the community and clan more chaotic. I would just like to provide a couple guidelines before you decide to accept someone.

The clan is now pretty large and has a wide variety of skilled players. When you decide to give an acceptance to a player application please make sure this player meets certain qualifications.

KSF is only looking for the most skilled surfers and want people with a talent for surfing.
    Reasons like "This player is a nice guy or I have been friends with him for awhile" will not be valid reason's for accepting a player. Although we are mainly looking for skilled surfers, if an applicant is extremely active within teamspeak, the forums, and is well known by the entire community or has an amazing personality, this may sometimes suffice.

We are looking for members who will benefit the entire clan and community with skills or talent in surfing and possibly other areas which may include graphic design, programming, marketing, server management, clan management, ect.

Please then provide an explanation of why you feel this member deserves to join the KSF clan.

Please remember this before you say yes to someone applying. If higher ranked members of KSF feel a player's application does not meet the requirements they may terminate the application with evolv or untouchables approval.

Senior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: KSF MEMBERS PLEASE READ BEFORE USING THIS BOARD

(i got a slight idea why this is happening now...)

But u got my full approval for this!

Post Thanks / Like

Advanced Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

THANK YOU, EVOLV! Thank. You.

Advanced Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

I still say that we have a try out. Even if its not a hard map, have something to prove people can surf well. I'm not going to call anyone out, but there are people in ksf that are awful at surfing. That needs to change.

Senior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

IF u want that u should give severall maps the applicant can choose one from...i mean there are maps some ppl worse than me can fnish and i cant...it sometimes depends

Professional
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    I still say that we have a try out. Even if its not a hard map, have something to prove people can surf well. I'm not going to call anyone out, but there are people in ksf that are awful at surfing. That needs to change.
    Thanks for not name dropping me, asshole.

Post Thanks / Like

YES!!!

now whats a good benchmark map?

Advanced Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

Lets get a KSF_tryout_beta remake done that map is just epic no matter how many years old it is!

And right about the surfing part. Also, most of the applicants lately can't surf well. I think they're inspired if you know what I'm alluding to :twisted:
    - sincerly zen

edit: I think a lot of you are afraid of being skeptical. Don't be. Be extremely skeptical!
    happy surfing.

Senior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by .:Deadeye:.

now whats a good benchmark map?
    i still say id be better to have at least 2 or 3 maps the applicant can choose from (like i used to say for my yes it needs a map like fruits OR vegies OR amplitude OR anything like that (ok no rly high standarts but u know what i mean(well i dont expect anyone to be as good as explizit or zent but i also think a minimum skill level should be a standart)))

(allright that was a weird explanation, hope someone got to what i was gettin at)

Thread Information