Close

View Entry Info: Synkie Abuse #5

Category:
Complaint
[CLOSED]
Username
Please enter the users current chat name.
Synki
Time
Time of day that the offense took place.
1:30PM PST
Admins Online
List any admins who were on the server at the time.
Synki, Stevo
Steamid
Please enter the steamid of the offending user.
STEAM_0:0:33904908
Complaint Description
Please describe the details of the situation.
I said I wanted to play surf_y.
Synki gags me.
Stevo ungags me.
Synki threatens to ban me.
I say "Synki Abuse #5".
Synki bans me.
Attachments
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Synkie Abuse #5

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. There are two sides to each position, you and your buddies aren't being banned for absolutely no reason as I have spoken to many members regarding this.
    I have never denied that. I have always searched for consistent arguments from the other side, but never recieved any. Action has a reason/motive, I'm not an idiot. It's about whether the reason is justified. Having a reason in itself is not a serious argument, but if you determine that as a valid argument to the rules as owner, then ok. Then I can at least confirm that this community is NOT serious.

2. The amount of threads you make because you dislike somebody or feel they are "abusing" you is not going to increase the chances of action being taken.
    Because I dislike somebody or "feel" they are abusing? I have all my way only focused on arguments, so that's bullshit. And yes, I have already noticed that, since you dont bother about admin abusing, and apparently it only gets worse how more I document it.

3. You don't decide the rules or when they are enforced, you can follow them as much as you want
    I have not implied that.

but they are subject to change and punishments are based on a particular members discretion and interpretation of the rules. Whether you feel this is vague and unenforceable is not my concern.
    The punishments are not based on any interpreration of the rules. They ban when they feel for it. I have never seen any admin pull a rigorous interpretation based on the rules to argue why they punished in a specific situation. The fact that you let all of each admins make up their own interpretation of rules is also ridiculous and demonstrates that you dont understand the essence of rules.

KSF was never mean't to be run by stringent and strict enforcement of every last rule, these rules were added over time as guidelines in order to maintain stability across servers.
    There're some areas where strict rules are not necessary. But strict rules (and thus rights) about what people may say is very important. I have noticed this is the main root to all admin abusing.

4. Time and time again you have proven yourself to be immature in how you interact with other users on the forums and how you respond to disagreements among members. This turns a credible claim into whimsical one and makes it less likely for me to respond in a timely and appropriate manner.
    Time again and again you have proven that you dont care about how much people document admin abusing. This is the first time ever a KSF admin lost his punish functions due to the complaint section. The complaint section is completely ineffective because it's driven by you. It's not hard to find a substitute if you dont have time.

I don't care if a variety of users make complaints on the forum, but I am seeing threads repeatedly made by the same person or from a group of people who are joining together to create all these threads.
    How is it relevant that it is the same person who is complaining? That logic doesnt make any sense to me. Admin abuse incidents are not less or more admins abuse incidents because the same person complains about it. I dont think you have any sense of logic.
    Last edited by Jabra; 08-26-2016 at 03:44 PM.

2. Thanks synki thanked for this post
    Dislikes Nyannix disliked this post
    Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by evolv View Post
    6. I am very lenient towards players who have made it into KSF Clan because I would rather have clan members work out problems among themselves without me having to be involved. Generally if I have to make a decision I want it to be a final one based on a majority of opinions/input by members.
    And that never works since everyone in fucking ksf loves riding eachothers dicks, there's no objectively made decisions what so ever.

4. Thanks synki thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shut the fuck up Jabra, you're just making things worse.
    Synki's abusiveness has actually been going on for awhile. I've put up with being constantly banned until it started getting annoying which led to these posts. I know KSF's rules aren't meant to be strict but being constantly banned is fucking annoying. Also Jabra and Shena, you're barking up the wrong tree.

6. Thanks Sacred thanked for this post
    Likes Sacred liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont give a fuck if you dont support your critique with an argument, Cow.

And yeah, exactly, Vision.

Post Thanks / Like
    He did lose his ban perm and thats what u both shena and jabra wanted now stop posting and making thing worse because makes no sense continuing this post

Junior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundayy View Post
    He did lose his ban perm and thats what u both shena and jabra wanted now stop posting and making thing worse because makes no sense continuing this post
    "im sunday i gotta post something completely irrelevant for no apparent reason!! im a gr8 human invidivudaluidujd xd)!"
    It really sucks not having people tell ME to stop when you're just blatantly being a retard, like when i was in ksf, funny how that works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooster Cow View Post
    Shena, you're barking up the wrong tree.
    If you haven't noticed, i haven't been on surf for like a month, i really couldn't care any less anymore, ksf is well beyond repairable, i'm only trying to bring up legitimate concerns, it's possible i've been doing it the wrong way, but it still is what it is.

10. Thanks Przyr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now makes sense why u got perma ban in the past visions , childish

12. Dislikes Przyr disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    Because I dislike somebody or "feel" they are abusing? I have all my way only focused on arguments, so that's bullshit.

How is it relevant that it is the same person who is complaining? That logic doesnt make any sense to me. Admin abuse incidents are not less or more admins abuse incidents because the same person complains about it. I dont think you have any sense of logic.

The punishments are not based on any interpreration of the rules. They ban when they feel for it. I have never seen any admin pull a rigorous interpretation based on the rules to argue why they punished in a specific situation. The fact that you let all of each admins make up their own interpretation of rules is also ridiculous and demonstrates that you dont understand the essence of rules.

Time again and again you have proven that you dont care about how much people document admin abusing. This is the first time ever a KSF admin lost his punish functions due to the complaint section. The complaint section is completely ineffective because it's driven by you. It's not hard to find a substitute if you dont have time.

I dont give a fuck if you dont support your critique with an argument, Cow.
    I realize now that explaining a few simple concepts is beyond your comprehension and what was once a legitimate conversation has now turned into attempted ad-hominem attacks on me. If you don't like it, there is a simple solution... don't play here.

Post Thanks / Like
    As a matter of fact I will solve this for you. Now you can focus more on your priorities in life or you can continue wasting your time trying to teach someone how to run a gameserver.

Senior Poster
    Post Thanks / Like
    O boi

16. Thanks Joohn, Stevo_97 thanked for this post
    Likes WeazR, Joohn, Stevo_97 liked this post
    Dislikes Joohn, Stevo_97 disliked this post

Thread Information