PDA

View Full Version : Shena AKA Visions

Skanders
07-18-2016, 07:52 AM
CSS Username: Shena

Has this player made any contributions towards the community recently? (This includes participation in ventrilo, forums, or anything that might benefit the clan) Yes, but has made a lot of unessecary drama

How long has this player been in the clan? like 1-2 months

Explain why you feel this user should be terminated: Recently hes been very toxic, initiates a drama everytime he joins a server. Before he joined KSF he was all nice as a person and all, but ever since he joined he has like this god complex that hes always right about everything and as i guess many of you have seen in different threads his logic doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I feel like you guys should post your evidence in the thread whoever is for the termination and if your against it come with some logical arguements aswell.

Here is what i encountered just today with him being on the server for 10 minutes: http://prntscr.com/budg6r

Additional Comments/Concerns: He's representing the clan in a negative way, does not go along with almost anyone including pro's and rookies.

Sundayy
07-18-2016, 07:54 AM

shit size xD : http://prntscr.com/budg6r

shena
07-18-2016, 08:04 AM
It's literally in the picture, stevo used his admin to ban me for a day which was completely unjustified in the past, i moved on from it, then he thinks it's a good idea to throw another 1 hour ban when i banned sunday for being a complete idiot abusing his VIP powers, today, i didn't find it very fun that sunday was being a complete cunt to me and when i started arguing with him, people turned around to me, so i got pissed and threw a 1day ban towards stevo because of the shit he's done in the past, possibly not justifiable, but neither is this thread.

rool
07-18-2016, 08:07 AM
guys, the ban on stevo means nothing if you dont put it in context

Nyannix
07-18-2016, 08:07 AM
Visions has been over reacting like a little kid for the past week(s) and is randomly banning people because he gets offended by everyone and then calls it 'admin disrepect' which is just a weak excuse to ban. He also came into the server today and randomly started to argue with sunday, and when that was finally over for 5 minutes he continued with bullshit against sunday and he ended up randomly banning stevo for 1 day. +1 visions doesn't deserve to be in de clan when he uses his admin like this.

Nyannix
07-18-2016, 08:08 AM
there is litteraly no context about that ban on stevo rool ...

Sogatho
07-18-2016, 08:09 AM
Your logic still seems to amaze me after all the time you've been admin. This was not justifiable, even after what stevo did in the past.

shena
07-18-2016, 08:09 AM
Visions has been over reacting like a little kid for the past week(s) and is randomly banning people because he gets offended by everyone and then calls it 'admin disrepect' which is just a weak excuse to ban. He also came into the server today and randomly started to argue with sunday, and when that was finally over for 5 minutes he continued with bullshit against sunday and he ended up randomly banning stevo for 1 day. +1 visions doesn't deserve to be in de clan when he uses his admin like this.

except i'm not the one starting the drama, that's why i can't take you serious what so ever nyannix, you always have biased opinions to throw around towards people, it's annoying as fuck, not gonna lie.

"He also came into the server today and randomly started to argue with sunday" This is quite literally the OPPOSITE of what happened, holy shit.

Nyannix
07-18-2016, 08:12 AM
I think it's there is a good reason for why so many people hate you :)

Sundayy
07-18-2016, 08:13 AM
"He also came into the server today and randomly started to argue with sunday" This is quite literally the OPPOSITE of what happened, holy shit.

HALLLLLLLLLO XDDDDDDDDDDDDD , you starte talking shit when i said exactly this "*SPEC* [Exceptional] sunday : already 4 kids died playing pokemon go" and u throw me "*SPEC* [Veteran] [shena] : associating pokemon go with how they died is just plain stupid" when everyone knew they died bcoz of the game

Stevo_97
07-18-2016, 08:20 AM
Reasons for banning you in the past; 1. Taking over an entire server for something that could've been done on the test server or forums and gagging people over and over and ending it with an eventual kick/ban for a few players. I argued the point to just do it on the forums and you told me to "leave it" then proceeded to gag the entire server once again. So I banned you (maybe for too long, maybe not). Either way you got unbanned an hour later so whatever.
2. Someone messaged me with quotes of you calling me a "retarded irish nigger" ( and no it wasn't sunday) so I decided to copy your usual justification for banning people and banned you for Admin Disrespect.
3. We were talking about pokemon go, you gave your opinion. I accepted it, sunday called you out on always being negative and from there things just went in a downwards spiral which lead to my eventual and random ban.

+1 for his termination.

synki
07-18-2016, 08:48 AM
+1, a person with clear aggression problems shouldn't be an admin.

unt0uch4bl3
07-18-2016, 09:20 AM
I am not a fan of seeing a ban that's longer than 60 minutes unless it is a person that needs to be removed from the servers until a permanent ban can be applied, or other action can be taken by head admins. I did not add extended ban for people to fuck with others. That's what the 60 minute ban is for. (This is why I made it 60 min to begin with because I knew fucking around happens).

This does not make me very happy.

Nyannix
07-18-2016, 09:23 AM
The only times i've seen someone use a 1 day ban is either on himself or visions who uses it on other people because he's angry.

rool
07-18-2016, 09:31 AM
"rool is next." -untouch

Kek.

Morning
07-18-2016, 09:33 AM
Even though I'm not a member of ksf, I think I'm gonna actually write a semi serious reply to this one.

When Visions created the termination thread for Synki, my immediate reaction was that people were neglecting to take Synki's actions with a grain of salt. Here it is in the words of Untouch:

I did not add extended ban for people to fuck with others. That's what the 60 minute ban is for. (This is why I made it 60 min to begin with because I knew fucking around happens).
To me the spirit of KSF has always been one of allowing people to fuck around with one another, and when I have seen or heard about synki banning someone, it's been in that spirit pretty much every time. Whereas when Visions bans, it seems to consistently be because he's using his authority as an admin, to enact his "justice" upon some perceived transgression.

All this drama would have never happened, and no one would have cared, if Visions hadn't started it. But in keeping with the ksf spirit, I don't think Visions should be terminated. In my opinion Visions would be a much more valuable member of KSF, if his ability to ban was completely removed.

Another thing: When the termination form asks "Has this player made any contributions towards the community recently?" Has he? In my opinion Synki contributes significantly to the community, by merely existing as an extremely skilled (arguable the best current) surfer.

I honestly think it would be strange for anyone who +1'd Synki's termination, to not +1 this.

just my 2 cents 8)

Sundayy
07-18-2016, 09:53 AM
Yes synki's bans were troll bans , in the other hand shena's were because either he was angry/mad/shame or that person was "against" him , ALTHOUGH he has way more bans than synki

shena
07-18-2016, 10:02 AM
Actually answering @Morning , synki's bans were troll bans , in the other hand shena's were because either he was angry/mad/shame or that person was "against" him , ALTHOUGH he has way more bans than synki

except he legitimately hates me, and you, along with many others, don't understand this.

Silverthing
07-18-2016, 10:22 AM
godbless

ambutes
07-18-2016, 10:34 AM
Even tho I'm fairly inactive the only thing i ever see on the forums is drama involving visions, and when I'm in game all i see in !bans is people Visions bans. Granted a lot of them probably do deserve it, a lot of others probably don't. Seems to abuse way too much. +1 for this termination.

Stevo_97
07-18-2016, 10:57 AM
I am not a fan of seeing a ban that's longer than 60 minutes unless it is a person that needs to be removed from the servers until a permanent ban can be applied, or other action can be taken by head admins. I did not add extended ban for people to fuck with others. That's what the 60 minute ban is for. (This is why I made it 60 min to begin with because I knew fucking around happens).

This does not make me very happy.

Nobody ever really uses the 1 day ban in the first place. Visions is the first person other than myself that I've used it on. I agree that banning him for a day in the first place was too extreme, however even if the ban was only an hour long he would've had the same reaction and I'm sure the outcome would have been the same.

THERAPIST
07-18-2016, 11:13 AM
+1. Although I have had few problems with shena personally I am not a fan of the way he admins the server and most importantly this drama is clearly not going to end without the removal of either him or half of KSF's members.

rool
07-18-2016, 11:13 AM
pokemon go wasnt the reason people died, just saying :afro:

shena
07-18-2016, 12:35 PM
+1. Although I have had few problems with shena personally I am not a fan of the way he admins the server and most importantly this drama is clearly not going to end without the removal of either him or half of KSF's members.

Remember how we had a discussion about how i felt you were biased as fuck, when it comes to synkis termination thread? Yeah this only solidifies that theory really, considering you know synki is a fucking socially retarded little kid, you wanted to see how he'd act after that drama calmed down, yet here you are, voting +1 on this thread, synki still abusing, while i'm not, fun how all this works out, especially considering i actually considered some people in this thread friends at one point, it's absolutely amazing how people just let other people twist their opinion of people.

Stevo_97
07-18-2016, 12:45 PM
fun how all this works out, especially considering i actually considered some people in this thread friends at one point, it's absolutely amazing how people just let other people twist their opinion of people.

I, like many, was one of the people who believed you'd changed for the better. You did this to yourself, nobody twisted my opinion of you. You yourself changed it.

frankdimegglio
07-18-2016, 01:03 PM
Remember how we had a discussion about how i felt you were biased as fuck, when it comes to synkis termination thread? Yeah this only solidifies that theory really, considering you know synki is a fucking socially retarded little kid, you wanted to see how he'd act after that drama calmed down, yet here you are, voting +1 on this thread, synki still abusing, while i'm not, fun how all this works out, especially considering i actually considered some people in this thread friends at one point, it's absolutely amazing how people just let other people twist their opinion of people.

everyone is biased

Habitat
07-18-2016, 01:03 PM
I honestly agree with morning. I don't think he should be kicked just not have the ability to ban anyone. I went through synki's ban history past 4 days too. Hes banned Cow for 10 minutes for being a retard spamming chat like he usually does and banned chuck who is is friend which clearly isn't serious. I dont understand how you can say he's abusing his admin. If thats abuse than whoever "Ye" is in the server right now has 3x the bans synki does in 4 days that are like 10 minute bans each. He must be abusing too.

Its pretty clear here visions that you have something against synki from the past that you simply cant forget about which is completely understandable. But acting on it the way you have in the past couple weeks is just not acceptable.

Juxtapo
07-18-2016, 01:18 PM
Visions just needs to stop taking the rules 100% literally. If anyone says anything remotely negative towards him he'll cite the !rules page and ban them for 60 min for admin disrespect. Not sure if he actually thinks hes helping or if he just wants to feel powerful, but doing this has made the server pretty tense when he's around.

Also weird how pretty much every other clan member who has joined in the past year hasn't banned nearly as many people as Visions despite him joining just a month ago.

shena
07-18-2016, 01:30 PM
I honestly agree with morning. I don't think he should be kicked just not have the ability to ban anyone. I went through synki's ban history past 4 days too. Hes banned Cow for 10 minutes for being a retard spamming chat like he usually does and banned chuck who is is friend which clearly isn't serious. I dont understand how you can say he's abusing his admin. If thats abuse than whoever "Ye" is in the server right now has 3x the bans synki does in 4 days that are like 10 minute bans each. He must be abusing too.

Its pretty clear here visions that you have something against synki from the past that you simply cant forget about which is completely understandable. But acting on it the way you have in the past couple weeks is just not acceptable.

Except synki started the whole drama between me and him by simply abusing his admin, banning me for muting/gagging his friends who were spamming in the chat or mic spamming. So little people know the full context, so many people wanna come to exaggerated conclusions.

shena
07-18-2016, 01:31 PM
Visions just needs to stop taking the rules 100% literally. If anyone says anything remotely negative towards him he'll cite the !rules page and ban them for 60 min for admin disrespect. Not sure if he actually thinks hes helping or if he just wants to feel powerful, but doing this has made the server pretty tense when he's around.

Also weird how pretty much every other clan member who has joined in the past year hasn't banned nearly as many people as Visions despite him joining just a month ago.

I always gag/mute, then if they continue, i ban them. You're exaggerating it. People just for whatever reason want me to not touch my admin because they don't want their retard friends gagged, when they just blatantly spam, for example.

"Also weird how pretty much every other clan member who has joined in the past year hasn't banned nearly as many people as Visions despite him joining just a month ago." Straight up lies.

Habitat
07-18-2016, 01:46 PM
Except synki started the whole drama between me and him by simply abusing his admin, banning me for muting/gagging his friends who were spamming in the chat or mic spamming. So little people know the full context, so many people wanna come to exaggerated conclusions.

So you started it by muting/gagging his friends in the first place for joking around like everyone else in the server does? The only people who need to be gagged or muted are people like Cow who just sit there and spam /mrank xxxxx about 50 times in a row or WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 50 times in a row and people who spam retarded music on the mic

shena
07-18-2016, 01:49 PM
So you started it by muting/gagging his friends in the first place for joking around like everyone else in the server does? The only people who need to be gagged or muted are people like Cow who just sit there and spam /mrank xxxxx about 50 times in a row or WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 50 times in a row and people who spam retarded music on the mic

Oh fuck off with your plain ignorant comments, way to be a straight up cunt. That is not even close to what i do, synki started it by banning me for RIGHTFULLY gagging/muting his friends, take it as whatever you want, your opinion matters nothing to me.

Habitat
07-18-2016, 01:51 PM
If you're driving past a cop car 5 km/h over the speed limit are you breaking the law? Yes. Will you get a ticket? Not unless the cop is a power hungry egocentric cop.

Nyannix
07-18-2016, 01:53 PM
Visions is a white knight who is constantly looking for people breaking the rules.

shena
07-18-2016, 01:53 PM
If you're driving past a cop car 5 km/h over the speed limit are you breaking the law? Yes. Will you get a ticket? Not unless the cop is a power hungry egocentric cop.

again, a completely biased and ignorant remark, well done.

Habitat
07-18-2016, 01:54 PM
again, a completely biased and ignorant remark, well done.

How is that a biased and ignorant remark

shena
07-18-2016, 01:56 PM
How is that a biased and ignorant remark

Because you're using it to picture me as a power hungry, egocentric admin.

Morning
07-18-2016, 01:58 PM

proud of my boy habby for pulling out the killa analogies

Habitat
07-18-2016, 02:01 PM
Because you're using it to picture me as a power hungry, egocentric admin.

But that is exactly what you do. No other admin bans people for avoiding a gag except you... just like there is always that one cop that pulls that guy over for speeding when 95% of the others wouldn't care.

Habitat
07-18-2016, 02:02 PM
I just dont understand why you just cannot let it go and not give a fuck like everyone else? Just surf with the boys and have fun. If something goes to far and someone needs a 5 minute time out then so be it. It just seems like you're playing surf not to surf but to actively seek out confrontations so you can ban.

Silverthing
07-18-2016, 02:05 PM
proud of my boy habby for pulling out the killa analogies

I love how in the middle of this shitshow, is this gold.

shena
07-18-2016, 02:16 PM
I just dont understand why you just cannot let it go and not give a fuck like everyone else? Just surf with the boys and have fun. If something goes to far and someone needs a 5 minute time out then so be it. It just seems like you're playing surf not to surf but to actively seek out confrontations so you can ban.

Except i don't abuse my admin, and you can keep telling yourself that i am, but in reality i'm not. People are straight up just waiting for me to do anything they can act upon, it's ridiculous. The only reason this thread is a thing is because of the 1440 ban towards stevo, which BY THE WAY i had on my own ass from stevo, before. No one has proof, of anything else, they just fucking think i'm a bad person for whatever reason, i wont hesitate to gag/mute people being completely obnoxious, spamming, whatever. Am i not in the right to ban the person if that person keeps on doing it? If you can legitimately say no to that question, i'm lost for words as for what the fuck my life even is, at this point.

Syncronyze
07-18-2016, 02:19 PM
I agree with habitat. Let's all be friends and just surf with da bois!!!!

Habitat
07-18-2016, 02:19 PM
Except i don't abuse my admin, and you can keep telling yourself that i am, but in reality i'm not. People are straight up just waiting for me to do anything they can act upon, it's ridiculous. The only reason this thread is a thing is because of the 1440 ban towards stevo, which BY THE WAY i had on my own ass from stevo, before. No one has proof, of anything else, they just fucking think i'm a bad person for whatever reason, i wont hesitate to gag/mute people being completely obnoxious, spamming, whatever. Am i not in the right to ban the person if that person keeps on doing it? If you can legitimately say no to that question, i'm lost for words as for what the fuck my life even is, at this point.

You didn't answer my question ill go ahead and repeat it for you "I just dont understand why you just cannot let it go and not give a fuck like everyone else?"

Skanders
07-18-2016, 02:25 PM

If you actually think i base this thread of only one incident then I am at a loss for words, it's like you keep telling yourself that your doing nothing wrong and convinced that your doing the right thing when your not. You literally gag people for showing off binds twice http://puu.sh/q657Q/3bb2dcc1cb.jpg.
This shitshow could have been prevented if you did not make such a fuzz out of everything as habitat stated earlier, your supposed to surf to have fun.

shena
07-18-2016, 02:27 PM
If you actually think i base this thread of only one incident then I am at a loss for words, it's like you keep telling yourself that your doing nothing wrong and convinced that your doing the right thing when your not. You literally gag people for showing off binds twice http://puu.sh/q657Q/3bb2dcc1cb.jpg.
This shitshow could have been prevented if you did not make such a fuzz out of everything as habitat stated earlier, your supposed to surf to have fun.

Except in that picture its quite clear that he intentionally pressed the bind more than once :)

Skanders
07-18-2016, 02:29 PM
This is exactly what we mean by you, using the rules LITERALLY.

Nyannix
07-18-2016, 02:31 PM
Except in that picture its quite clear that he intentionally pressed the bind more than once :)

It's not like he's spamming the chat with binds ... I see alot of people who ARE spamming the chat with binds and no one even gets gagged/banned.

Habitat

Who fucking cares? Theres a reason untouch implemented a spam thing where if you spam more than 4 times within a certain time you can't say anything in chat for awhile. Pressing a bind twice is absolutely not against the rules.

Habitat
This is exactly what we mean by you, using the rules LITERALLY.

this isn't even a rule. if demon only did it twice then he did absolutely nothing wrong according to the rules.

Sundayy
07-18-2016, 02:32 PM
Why cant u accept an argument against you jesus chrrrrriiissstttt
You just try to find any possible reason to look that u did nothing wrong

Skanders
07-18-2016, 02:33 PM
this isn't even a rule. if demon only did it twice then he did absolutely nothing wrong according to the rules.

Alright, just wanted to state that the thread has been focused so much on bans, but everyone forgets about the amount of gags and mutes that has been going on so i just wanted to get that out there.

rool
07-18-2016, 02:37 PM
cant people just vote and get over this?

Juxtapo
07-18-2016, 02:44 PM
+1

synki
07-18-2016, 02:48 PM
rly??? damn he pressed it twice

Blink
07-18-2016, 02:50 PM
+1 I've never seen anyone talk of shena in a positive way, there's been a shitton of drama caused by him and his abuse

nemix
07-18-2016, 04:04 PM
+1 for termination. Knew from the get go he wouldn't change, already back the the ou'l drama

frankdimegglio
07-18-2016, 05:06 PM
we're all ignorant and biased. we don't know shit and we're all idiots because visions can't be wrong lol.

nobody is fit to be ksfadmin unless ur name is visions.

inb4 he throws a tantrum again and gets permd.

Anonymous?
07-18-2016, 05:37 PM
From what i've seen from visions/shena while i was on the servers (95% on csgo) the bans threw were truely justified. Maybe the lenght weren't right but the ban(s) was/were to be made. It was him or me. But banning an other ksf member for a day, i've never seen this before. I don't think i've ever seen a 60 mins ban on an other ksf member.

For the rest i cannot judge cuz I wasn't there.

HsKappa
07-28-2016, 06:09 PM
You just bullied another human being until he left the game. Do you realize this? Do you realize what scum you are? I've been quiet for too long, it ends today. You're getting a Reddit thread made about you kid.

Anonymous?
07-28-2016, 07:22 PM
You just bullied another human being until he left the game. Do you realize this? Do you realize what scum you are? I've been quiet for too long, it ends today. You're getting a Reddit thread made about you kid.

oh shit

Sundayy
07-29-2016, 03:32 AM
Untouch do something hsk is out of controk

rool
07-29-2016, 04:40 AM
"I've been quiet for too long, it ends today." oh thank god, we all have been waiting for almighty HsK to weigh in on this topic and serve some quick justice, thanks HsK!

quintosh
08-27-2016, 01:08 AM
poor guy will never grow up