PDA

View Full Version : What is your preferred liquid intake?

Phenom
11-25-2009, 09:30 PM
So i just want to know what you guys prefer to drink when you are on the computer, or just what you guys usually drink.

I drink water and pop. Mostly pop.

Mr.Demon <3
11-25-2009, 09:43 PM
Mostly water.

Inb4twilightfag that choose i drink the blood of my enemies

chef. lack
11-25-2009, 11:39 PM
yeah, i'd like to claim the title as community slosh. i've been better lately since the semester is coming to a close.... but just wait for x-mas break ;)

T!cK
11-26-2009, 08:49 AM
I only really drink water anyway, apart from the milk i have with my cereal.

Daniel
11-26-2009, 01:00 PM
lol @ people who call soda stuff like pop or soda pop.

On topic, I usually drink apple juice, milk, and sometimes soda. I drink coffee every morning too. Ohhhhh I also drink a shit ton of Arizona Tea, all kinds.

Mr. Brown
11-26-2009, 04:53 PM
24 packs of arizona fruit punch is pretty much all a nigga drinks

Phenom
11-26-2009, 11:49 PM
24 packs of arizona fruit punch is pretty much all a nigga drinks

I dig the green tea with honey... maybe cuz im asian.

.kjære.
11-27-2009, 11:11 AM
CRAN BERRY LOTS OF ICE ALL OVER MY BODY

namssorG seL
12-16-2009, 05:36 PM
HEINEKENS!

But I'll waste my money on Grey Goose and mix it with lemonade. I can't help myself, I just love a good drink. :evil:

Daniel
12-16-2009, 07:23 PM
HEINEKENS!

But I'll waste my money on Grey Goose and mix it with lemonade. I can't help myself, I just love a good drink. :evil:
Why would you ever mix Grey Goose with lemonade? Just use cheaper vodka dude, thats just a waste of Grey Goose.

Phenom
12-16-2009, 07:37 PM
HEINEKENS!

Why would you ever mix Grey Goose with lemonade? Just use cheaper vodka dude, thats just a waste of Grey Goose.

Maybe he wants to feel like a kid inside :P

namssorG seL
12-16-2009, 08:13 PM
HEINEKENS!

The mix is great, I usually always mix hard stuff with something for flavor. Not a waste since I enjoy the taste and Grey Goose is such high quality stuff you almost never feel the after effects.

I'll mix with redbull occasionally and some other mixes, but I don't usually sip it on the rocks and shots are only good for me at parties/bars. Grey Goose is some of the smoothest stuff out there, but I love mixing it up.

chef. lack
12-16-2009, 09:41 PM
Grossman, tell me you like VOX too if you like greygoose.

now THAT stuff you can drink straight out of the bottl.